Humboldt County Iowa

Humboldt County Iowa - Land Between Two Rivers

Military Records

Copies of recorded Military discharges are available to entitled persons and/or agencies.  You can request a plain copy or certified copy by mail or in person at our office.  A completed application must be provided.  See printable application below.  Be prepared to show photo ID.


Application for Certified Copy or Photocopy of Military Record (doc)