September 23, 2019 ~ BOS Agenda ~ Amended
HUMBOLDT COUNTY BOARD OF SUPERVISORS
203 Main Street, PO Box 100
Dakota City, Iowa 50529
Monday, September 23, 2019
8:30 a.m. Call Meeting to Order
-- Approve the agenda
-- Approve the minutes (9/16/2019)
8:31 a.m. General Public Concerns
8:35 a.m. Dave Lee, County Supervisors
-- Approve the Board of Adjustments recommendation for a car lot
8:45 a.m. Ben Loots, Humboldt County Engineer
-- Public Hearing – Proposed No Snow Removal Routes
- #25 - 150th St. Between Q Ave. and Queen Ave.
- #26 - Pine Ave. Between 170th St. and 180th St.
- #27 - 260th St. Between Texas Ave. and Utah Ave.
- #28 - 280th St. Between Xenia Ave. and York Ave.
- #29 - Hawaii Ave. Between 270th St. and 280th St.
-- Approve application to work in the right-of-way to Summit Ag Group for a manure tile installation
9:15 a.m. DD# 18
Discussion on engineering
9:30 a.m. Jon Beaty, County Attorney
-- Closed Session per Iowa Code Section 21.5 (1c) “To discuss strategy with counsel in matters that are presently in litigation or where litigation is imminent . . . “
Discussion of other items of business upon which definite Board action will be taken at a later date